Here is another look at MTE’s new LED-Solution, Marl International. We will periodically post product information so you can find the LED solution that fits your needs!
Marl Product Blog…
Issued By: Graham Round:
——————————– XXX ————————————
Why Marl ?
Because Marl provides leading edge LED component technology, LED solutions and help businesses without in-house design and manufacturing resources to introduce high performance LED products and ruggedized electronic systems.
For over 40 years, Marl has been adapting leading LED technology to provide innovative, attractive, functional and cost-effective solutions.
State-of-the-art in house design and manufacturing facilities, combined with agility, speed, flexibility and willingness to respond to both needs and expectations as projects evolve and mature through the entire product life cycle.
Marl’s Product Range includes LED indication, LED lighting systems, LED modules and components. Marl also offers custom design and manufacturing services including electromechanical assembly, and a vast array of electrical and environmental facilities.
LED Bulb Replacements:
- Designed to allow “Fit and Forget” replacement of the less reliable filament bulbs
- Available with single chip “Flat Topped” LEDs which provide Wide Viewing
- LED Bulb replacements are manufactured in all the popular lamp base styles
- Operated from a wide range of voltage options
- True Bi-Polar termination for low voltage DC applications
- Outstanding reliability, improved optical matching and colour perception
- Range of High Intensity LEDs in all colors including Warm White
Sealed LED Panel Mounting Indicators:
- The ultimate range of indicators, available in a wide range of mounting diameters
- Ingress Protection Sealed to IP67 and IP68 10psi Options
- True Bi-Polar termination for low voltage DC applications.
- Available in Black Anodized Aluminium, Nickel Plated Brass or Stainless Steel Housings
- Available with industry standard terminations and Color coded Wire
- A range of Voltages up to 277Vac/dc and 440Vac/dc 3 Phase
- Military, Professional and Industrial Styles available
- Bespoke and Semi-Custom Panel Indicators are available to project specifications
671 Series Mounted in Panel Available in 5 High Brightness LED Colors
Ø25.4 (1”) Mounting Standard Industrial Mounting Size
Black Anodised Aluminium Housing Suitable for Fixed and Portable Equipment
Sealed to IP67 – Weatherproof Suitable for External Applications
Domed Colored Diffused Lens Diffused Lens gives Good Viewing Angle
Internally Potted Suitable for High Vibration Applications
Bi-Polar Circuitry Suitable for AC or DC Operation
Range of LED Colors Options Suitable for Status Panel Indication
Range of Voltage Options Manufactured with Internal Resistor Circuitry
25.4mm (1”) mounting, Professional LED Panel Indicator featuring a high intensity LED element. Internal circuitry is designed for a range of operation voltages. Termination is achieved by standard screw terminals, which accept ring crimps. This termination satisfies “Creep and Clearance” requirements. This particular device is fitted with a raised, coloured diffused lens assembly to provide excellent wide angle viewing. The precision turned housing is manufactured from aluminium with a high quality, black anodised finish. Benefits include high optical performance, outstanding reliability and sealing specifications in excess of IP67. The indicator is supplied complete with full mounting hardware.
Voltages Available: Applications:
24 – 28Vac/dc Industrial Equipment
110Vac/dc Steel Foundries & Coal Mines
125Vac/dc Rail (Rolling Stock and Plant)
230Vac/dc Power Stations
277Vac/dc Defence Platforms & Navel Equipment
440Vac/dc Heavy Plant and Equipment
3 Phase Applications Fairground & Leisure Equipment
LED Panel Indicator Datasheet Link:
——————————– XXX ————————————