We’re talking HANDLES here!
Long handles, short handles, how do you decide?
Our customers are split on their preferences.
See the benefits of either choice below:
- Lighter weight
- Fit well into small hands
- Are smaller to pack for storage or traveling
- Can sometimes feel “closer” to the work and can feel like you have more control
- Cost slightly less than Tronex longer handle tools
Longer, Ergonomic Handles:
- Can get 4 fingers on the handles for more leverage
- Usually feel more comfortable in larger hands
- Length prevents the end of the handle from hitting pressure points in the palm of the hand
- Can ease pressure over the length of the handle resulting in less strain on the hand
- Most Tronex tools are available in both versions
- Model numbers starting with a “5” are standard handles, model numbers starting with a “7” are longer, ergonomic handles
- Longer handle tools are 1 inch longer than shorter handle tools
Tronex Longer handle tools are cost only slightly more than standard handle tools.